Beware! Please only proceed to use this site on your own free will. Go forward, if you agree to all the conditions mentioned below.
What information do we collect?
- We collect details of your visits to our website, resources that you access through which includes traffic data, location history, weblogs and other web communication data.
- We collect information that you provide us by filling in forms on our website. Which includes newsletters registrations and signup information.
- We also collect your information when you communicate with us.
We may gather your computer services to generate statistical information to use it on our websites for advertises. We do not identify you personally as we use this information for statistical data analysis of our visitors only. As well as their use on our site.
- The information that we locate and store it on our backend is used to serve our visitors with the best every time. This primary information is used to allow us for better services. We might use this information for the following reasons:
- Give you an accurate response for your query. Relating to our services.
- Provide you information about our services other than mentioned on the website which might appeal to you. It might also help you in getting more detailed information about our services and packages.
- By this, we’ll occasionally update you with our services and website changes. This may vary from services to change of prices as well. To aware you with our new services, website improvements and service changes.
The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters which are directly related to Digital Co-operatives website are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws.
The copying of any design, content, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission. The trademarks, names, our logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered trademarks of Digital Co-operatives. Any data present on the website shall not be granted the license or the right for utilizing it without the company’s prior permission in written format.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content of any form. Nor may you transmit it, or publish it in any other website, in any other forms of the electronic retrieval system.
If you don’t feel satisfied with any of the condition mentioned above, you can discontinue using this site.
1500 Monthly Plan For Pakistani Customers
1: We’ll create a website for your Business and provide you with domain and hosting for two years and you have to pay 1500 per monthly for two years.
2: Web maintenance services will be provided by our team for two years.
3: If you don’t make payment for three months continuously we’ll take legal action against you.